Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Molesting And Groping Women On Subway

The Changeling The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

David Fincher. David Fincher. Remove all the vowels of the blaze and you get DVD or the name of what he sells us, proving that this man is a manufactured product, a puppet in the pay of Uncle Sat That guy there a dentist's mouth. And dentists, I did not attend. Unless I see better I feel. I have a teething shit, I'm ugly as a crate, I collect snags, I have a rack of danger, but until I can eat the aligot, mashed potatoes, the shepherd's pie, laughs best who the last laugh. I was told that a human intestine, lying on the floor, cover the surface of a football field. The surface of a football field. There is in each of us a green square of guts, guts to 90x90 with cages (the two lungs) and the center circle (navel, or asshole, it depends whether you are male or female, say I did not say anything), a grass cursed viscera and other offal. This little fun by David Fincher, fascinated by these special effects that include shabby us believe that his camera going through walls, locks, handles of jugs of water, and other tissues tight slims celio *, well this comic at the height of his fame, I look forward to see him get into the asshole of his next hero. I wish that it was in Brid Patt Benji Button , because I always tensed for this blond, Bob Redford for the merciful, merciful even if no meaning in this context. But one must admit that across the bullet hole through his throat, there's enough to ruin 1:30 pelloche in a real tunnel tattles shit, equivalent to the surface of a football field .


Dave Fincher, to have a face like he comes from a carwash, not a normal shower

A word on the movie poster that I chose to do share, and about which I wanted just point out that there is a fetus of an idea, something absent during the three hour film. The viewer wrote on the wrong track to match a film in reverse, backward , whose main character visibly rejuvenated. Robert Redford went on to become the comet Haley Joel Osment, Max Von Sydow and Eddie Murphy in a morphing of the devil. A woman gave birth a day without a moon quadra bedridden lookalike Bernard Pivot in the heyday of broth culture to discover the next day in the same cradle a playboy Old Virgin. The film was therefore the evil twin of Jack Coppola, a biopic of the famous little marshmallow Ripper London.


From Bernard Pivot to Haley's comet through a blind Bob Redford

paraphet A final to finish the movie pin-sum Dvd Fincher. A film that cost a whopping $ 150 million for as many days of shooting. A million dollar a day, no less. So it's not so strange that it be aged to achieve a nobody. Give me $ 10.50 and I'm getting old terrible, even in the face of one of my hot plates pushed forward for me to identify a good shot. The story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, who is the basis of the film was deemed unsuitable. Many directors have broken their teeth on. But he had to say that Fincher was not for lack of special effects, it was just because this story stinks of death. A scene from the film I was particularly disturbed that a flashback where we just illustrate heavily all unfortunate coincidences that led to the car accident Cate Blanchett. I enjoy having a blog and pay 10 € a day for it to recall here that do not necessarily need a big coincidence to undergo this kind of drama. I myself suffered a serious accident car, a terrible crashtest size, or I just forgot to turn my headlights, and a highway-cons in general sense that not forgive. Not need a thousand chance or destiny is mapped out, you just have to be completely con. It is often said that a butterfly flapping its wing in Dubai causes a tsunami in Taipei, this home contains a large turista.


The Curious Case of Benjamin Button David Fincher with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett (2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment