Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nimrod Tent Owners Club

Sex Friends

The blog takes a considerable expansion, every day beat record of visits, we can speak of true popular success on the blogosphere. Such enthusiasm of readers creates obligations "to great power great responsibility" as they say. These responsibilities include the need to travel every day in the cinema via the emergency exits to discover on the spot all the most anticipated new releases of the public and to criticize them as soon as possible. We must stick to the news, being in the heat of the moment, do not miss. That's why I felt compelled, at the peril of my life avoiding the guards toughest and most cunning of the UGC, to go on the big screen Sex Friends, released last Wednesday. I mention hot, I 'm still in shock. This film took me by the throat. What can I say except that I care about Natalie Portman on fire briefs and Ashton Kutcher is a huge fire engine. If it were a fire, Portman would be the Great Fire of London which has eradicated the plague throughout England. At his side Kutcher is by itself a giant tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, a flood of salt water and ice to turn up any smut incandescent lights by his comrade. Ashton Kutcher could chemically castrate me by his mere presence on screen.


"Your breasts p'tits bakelite fluttering ... "

is not particularly exciting that I have to say about this movie once. But I know that everyone will want to see it because the words" sex "and" Portman "multiples can only cause a tidal wave. Especially that the actress has officially declared a few years ago that she would never play in a movie" on Jennifer Love Hewitt. "This film is the evidence that it does not keep its promises, which is rather encouraging for any non-gay men on this planet. No need to tire myself to tell you about this movie good or bad, everyone 's in beats roustons. You really think I subdue it went to the movies? Look me straight in the eye! I'll wait for dvd-rip, like everyone else. I wanted just cause because he comes out and it is always good cause latest releases, the latest crap.



And also because there is a poster-sized placard against a wall on the path that brings me back from work every night. So every time I pass by I find myself face to face with bare feet, shapely calves, thighs and ass velvet ignited by Natalie Portman. These feet swelled tenfold to be wider than my face, turning out that these beautiful I stare down at a glossy high definition for the greatest misfortune of my little trilili suddenly too tight in his boxers at 50 euros. As foot fetish, my blood does one turn before those crowbars, systematically. I'm completely crazy and I threw all that is feet Arpion, nougat, pumps, foot rot, and other pins. But the spectacle of the sublime displays of godasses Portman makes me completely crackpot.


Sex Friends Ivan Reitman starring Natalie Portman and Ahston Kutcher (2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment