Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Italian Gifts Inexpensive

Gainsbourg (heroic life)

This morning I got up, I open my cupboard, then tell my friend about who I fall? The lover of my wife! I said "Tell me my friend what are you doing here?". He says "I like you, I kiss your wife." No joking aside this morning I get up, and I start to sing: "Nothing stops when you commenceeeeeees, if you knew how I ennnnnvieeee a peuuuu of sileeeeeeence. "I sang these lyrics to a song I do not even know I sang it, squinting, and it made me think that this fucking virus that had seized me may be the film that I mate the night before, the Gainsbourg (heroic life) by Joann Sfar . Joann Sfar, talk about it. This guy is a comic cartoon that has a big melon like that. He scribbles as tanchard a hideous style that make it unique and it can no longer find it great. Nothing scares him. Not even the idea of making a feature film out of nowhere, a film of two hours and ten minutes, as his megalomania has no limit, a biopic about a national icon, no less. In this film we learn what we already knew, namely that Serge Gainsbourg wanted to be a painter before embarking on variétoche, Sfar also lends his own stroke of a pen, and engineering s'alléguant immeasurable he attributes the singer in the face of cabbage. Sfar is considered so gifted as an absolutely brilliant as he filmed an adult child blathering as cynical and prodigiously informed. Yet this model of intelligence and artistic genius sees his imaginary confused than Joann Sfar in (auto) biography to vomit his guts. Because the thing does not stop away, from one end to another film Gainsbourg is visited by his double, Serge Gainsbourg, drawn in the graphics palette, shown in the image of the pathetic sketch Sfar while cartoons. And do you refile a horrible urge to hang yourself.


is one reason why I cram Joann Sfar prune

This ridiculous movie, which opens with the words oh so high-sounding: "A Tale of Joann Sfar, "is a series of sketches noisy and distressing, terribly badly filmed, which tell the stupid route and manage Gainsbourg make us unattractive to the artist as possible, even detestable. To top it every step of this filthy fable biography of my two years as many pathetic imitation. Eric Elmosnino is certainly remarkable in its way to imitate the sacred monster, does that imitators have always gun ... Starting from a vague resemblance to Gainsbourg, this sad parrot big ears adorned with false grotesque imitation of the singer's diction, his gestures, and it is really miserable. Laetitia Casta is doing pretty good in Brigitte Bardot, it must be said naturally shares her big boobs and certainly his IQ, but it is never just another actress who plays the celebrity, and what we look like idiots Casta is having fun, that's what matt, matt is a pair of tits to be playing another is not a dull character. There is no character in this turnip.


Casta seems to take much pleasure as Bardot to lug around the boobs bulk

I'll take a little while violently Casta is probably the one who deserves the least. What about this vase Anna Mouglalis posing in Chanel dress and cigarette like a skunk to aggravate his baritone voice and the fact that Anna Mouglalis to interpret Juliet Greco, as saying of the late Lucy Gordon takes academically focus of Jane Birkin and yet we find it difficult to identify as such since it is almost as pretty as Birkin was ugly, mean that most of the Philippe Katerine foul in the skin of Boris Vian ... And that's not to mention that I would call the icing on the cake, Sara Forestier, the catafalque human, makes us a number to vomit when she tries unsuccessfully to mimic France Gall singing unbearably bad and screaming as a trépanée with its huge mouth wide open and view his tonsils demonic ... This is the number of the saddest actress I've ever seen. Play it in the first degree and find that owl is crying.


bitch!

I almost died in front of this stupid rantings of the life of Sfar Gainsbourg and before this horrible spectacle of actors and actresses nude sticky all immersed with conviction and passion in their laughable imitation exercises . The worst is that the film teaser and plays on our side flatly pervert by accumulating multiple stories involving Gainsbourg ass and all celebrities of the time (Bardot, Greco, Brassens, Birkin, etc..). One has the feeling of reading a Oops lively and there looks silly to see the next big victim of Gainsbourg and a glimpse of his thin parts with a particular star in cleavage.

I finished the movie in fast and then I looked Tamara Drewe . I was looking for an idea to conclude this review in my head singing "Who Let The Dogs Out, woof woof woof," and it made me think of Frank, in MIIB in the scene where he sings this song. Same, I was reminded of the scene where he sings "I Will Survive." To me these are mythical scenes that make a better movie M2IB M1IB.


Gainsbourg (Heroic life) by Joann Sfar with Eric Elmosnino, Laetitia Casta, Anna Mouglalis, Sara Forestier and Philippe Katerine (2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment