Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flucillin Its Useage For Chest Infection

Taste rise

Bonsoir Denis,
Thanks for the advice, it falls and live cell casters and practice. I had, I, and I lot of fun to install my new quarters. This is my base, my camp physical survival and mental health.
The day you talked about treatment research, I realized that the last word was never said and no longer mine. And I had the idea more or less far-fetched to reconnect with my cancer center and got an RV soon, two weeks ago. I dare. I asked the question: "Doctor, do you have a small extension for me?". Last November, nothing for me, I would leave "as a small Chicken, "a gentle death or cruel doctor? This meeting left me puzzled. The doctor seemed completely unaffected by my request, but he would sign the papers required, should a research protocol interested . Thanks anyway doctor. I looked for information and my conclusion was that I was not the doctor, so I repeated my request and this time I was assured that the doctors the team would do whatever is necessary. In the meantime, I felt mostly calm, but also dream, sometimes anxious, difficult to stay connected to my time now ... I've got 2 appointments with 2 doctors and researchers, for treatment protocols. At the first appointment, everything was settled. I went through a whole range of emotions from anger to joy.
What was my surprise and joy when Dr. Blais offered me a treatment Tarceva treatment I had been refused on the grounds that it was worthless to me, tared smoker. Dr. Blais said that tobacco is bad for efficiency, but has already worked in smokers. rage I just think that I have started this process there are already more than 3 months. It is this act which order doctor? prejudice against smokers? medical error? I started my new treatment yesterday, Monday. And I have not said my last word.
Denis, your approach is so inspiring: you open a new road, thou tags (enthusiasm, doubts, thinking ...) and submit it generously. It made me want to get up and continue the journey on a new road. And you, Denis, this week are you waiting for results, is not? How it is lived today? Did you form? see you soon, dear friend of fortune

S



0 comments:

Post a Comment