Friday, February 4, 2011

Lindsy Dawn Mckenzie Does The Doctor

Cyrus

Before touching this movie the finger, I typed the entire discography of Miley Cyrus, singer Sicilian, 12 years, has emerged as a teen idol and as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. I found this info on Wikipedia, this great site to whom I am also writing my memory and I wanted to mention in my "thanks" beside the name of my supervisor before it does make me "Tut, tut, tut", shrugging his shoulders. As for my memorandum, and as Michel Houellebecq's latest novel, then I copied Wikipedia I tried to make it funny, but I failed. Back on topic. If so I tried to see Cyrus, because I'm a fan of John C. Reilly, the actor who made me pee in laughter Walk Hard, but also alongside Will Ferrell in Ricky Bobby and Step Brothers. In Cyrus, Reilly made a TV movie a movie which is the meeting of his two careers, first, rather serious, in films of Scorsese, Altman or Paul Thomas Anderson, and second, somewhat crazy, that compose the above-quoted comedies.



precisely because he does not expect a comedy with Cyrus. Even if John C. Reilly does not fail to make us laugh a few times, the film clearly adopts the tone of family drama to portray us with an almost documentary-the problematic situation of a blended family. John C. Reilly plays a divorced and kind pretty disoriented that meets during an evening a young woman with whom one also it sticks right away. But the problem arises when he meets the only son of 22 years of his new scary enough gazelle. The actor who plays the young schizophrenic, Jonah Hill, is also subscribed to the clique Apatow comedies, because more for us to hope that the comedy this film is absolutely not.



To make it short this film is not remarkable. It remains a small independent drama, filmed by a badly obsessed zoom, somewhat surprising in its unfolding and anecdotal, even in the career of each of his players. Yet thanks to them, they deliver to the interpretation of well-drawn characters and their charm to the film can easily watch and even a little creepy about the lovely Marisa Tomei. The actress then one can easily see it as a trail if we limit ourselves to the fact that she appears nude in almost all his films (which is not the case with Cyrus), but it would make judgments on this hideous actress who falls fastoche shirt but to run with those that it considers to be the greatest: the corpse of Lumet for 7:58 that Saturday , bespectacled and perched above the 7th art in the person of Darren Aronofsky's The Wrestler in . Marisa Tomei is pretty unique in the landscape of the insipid Hollywood today. Unlike any other, while having a beauty that is consensus, it cultivates his little wrinkles, dimples fool, her black hair Curly while the user is past thirty years. I have no wealth of arguments to defend it, you have noticed. But I like it. And I'm really not alone, know it. For example, the brothers Duplass, who made this film still sometimes funny and rather that I want to speak well. I recommend the more adventurous.


Cyrus Jay and Mark Duplass with John C. Reilly, Marisa Tomei and Jonah Hill (2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment