Monday, February 7, 2011

Watch Film On Usb Stick On A Tv

A soul sister in insomnia


I like it this song interpreters of his guts all the great Pauline Julien. Insomnia Blues. Most time, I do not sleep much and I am like that. "As if it was necessary that I use every drop of time ..." . And then when I sleep, it's sitting in bed as my alarm clock is a nightmare: a half to three quarters of an hour, lungs burning, coughing and gasping for air, so that Seat is the butt that scoop.

Next Monday, I was book my princess bed. My heart floats head lightly. Strange sensations. Another loss, another acceptance. There, if I do not sleep, it will be because the peas and not because of my little weight, I lost 8 pounds in a month, ugh! but I'm not very thin. Acceptance. Let's be more fair, there's also the decadron that makes me not sleep. Besides morphine (about 80 to 100 mg / day) would have adverse effects on me, rather than day drowsiness, but it's going to pain. Acceptance. And what about the beard fuzz post-chemo decadron fattened in? It is because of the decadron, but it's going to reduce inflammation. Acceptance. The acceptance has become my source energy, my inspiration. I am.

S.


J e did not find Insomnia Blues on YouTube, so I offer you "L'Ame to affection," by way of consolation, and because I'm sure many of you do not know who, what question. That's tenderness, I received word at 2:30 am. note: its been made the day I got my diagnosis, December 22, 2006.

0 comments:

Post a Comment