Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gallbladder Polyps With Enlarged Liver

Zoe ... my fourth day (30-04-09)

Hello everyone,

First excuse me for my little delay in the message tracking ... but sometimes we do not do whatever you want in 24 hours a day!

So this day was marked by a Zen atmosphere.


Indeed, with Mom & Dad are rested and feels good. We also spent much time with the nursery to improve ourselves in the head ... I confess enjoy lying in bed being glued to any mom.
This day I was therefore permitted to do without my supply nipple shield ... to the delight of mom.

mom's breasts were still as hard as concrete, it took many showers and dad did a massage to relieve all that. Mom & Dad

began to artistic photography after the passage of a photographer in the room, she took pictures of me and it will then go home to sell us!
Neither one, nor two, when she left, Mom told Dad to take his camera. So they made some shots inspired by the photographer and have devised other ... it was more than enough to awaken the creativity of mom and dad!

Otherwise, my night was quieter than previous ones, I came every 3 hours and I'm not asking too much to stay within the mother after feeding. However, I still offered a nice poop on my dad (he makes very clear progress!) and I have also offered a short walk from 1:30 in the corridors at the stroke of 5am (I chirp and whine instead of sleeping and Dad did not want I prevent mother to sleep) .

Tomorrow is the big day (the second is after my arrival) , we all go home ... I'll be able to discover the apartment, Mom & Dad and my room ... cool! !

you tomorrow ...

position shrimp

0 comments:

Post a Comment