Sunday, May 3, 2009

Does Tia Mowry Have A Weave

Zoe ... my fifth day (01-05-09)

Hello everyone,

I'm home ... I'm home ... I'm home!

After a last visit to the nursery for care, weight (3,180 kg), a small lounge to feed and great "goodbye" from the nursery ... dad could get my car in the car!


The drive went very well, I did not cry ... on the contrary, I slept well ... it was more enjoyable than the time I was in the Mom's belly.

Mom I then passed the door of the house welcoming me home.

The rest of the day went well, I visited, stayed in my car, played with mom and dad, they taste the same time, sucking, pee and poo is ... well quite like that!

Last night I slept better (mom and dad too) e t slept alone as great in my room!
I came to feed every three hours and let mom and dad to sleep the rest of the time.

you tomorrow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment