Thursday, April 30, 2009

How Many Calories Does A Vegetable Stir Fry Have

Zoe ... my third day (29-04-09)

Hello everyone,

So today I'll tell you about my visits to the care center (nursery & lounge breastfeeding) and especially that of today.

First, it starts with a walk in the hallway at least 3 seconds since I'll just opposite the door of my bedroom (fortunately occasionally Mom and Dad are going to walk more away or I would not even visit the whole mater!) .

Then mom and dad undress me to weigh myself ... br
rr ... it's a little cold in the nude.

Today I took my first bath but I have cried a lot ... Dad and Mom had beautiful rub me, wet me with hot water bath ... I was shivering all over and I ' I even peed in the water.

Once clean, mom dad showed all the little care to do (I check it tomorrow retained and I see he knows how) , clean my private parts, my navel and my eyes eyes ... it's not super funny. Then mom likes to put a little ointment on my skin ... it is a little flirt!

Now that I'm clean and beautiful (thank you mom) we r
emits a clean diaper (yes, I poop at least once a day and pee two to three times) and I the right to try a new outfit.

Then, as I'm awake mom and dad are moving in the lounge chairs super comfortable nursing to give me to eat ... a nursery nurse comes to help us so that I get out the nipple mom. Great first
besides, I managed to nurse twice during the day without shields .. mom says I'm a gluttonous elsewhere when I head without nipple shield but I've always as random. Dad also concerned when it is too long and he'd like me to wake up but my mom is so happy, she p
was resting her breasts. However she has learned from the milk because it has its rise in milk, she has breasts like shells ( one who says) now and that hurts.

Today, we had several visits from family mom (Dad that lives too far, she must take the train or plane to come ... but it will soon come see me) and friends mum and dad. I got plenty of nice touches but mom and dad too ... thank you again. By
cons tomorrow, Mom and Dad will relax before the official release scheduled Friday and we will continue to train for nursing with the nursery nurses who come to help us every time ... they will be missed from Friday!


And now I see in your eyes that you'd like to know what happened the night!
It was a bit cooler than the previous ones because I agreed to go back to my bed after a feed but I came back every hour anyway! So mom and dad slept in increments of one hour to 3 / 4 hour - 1 hour of feeding.
By cons I added a little spice to 4 am morning ... I woke up mom and dad to check their ability to change a diaper full of poop ... at night daddy took care of it and it was ... but shhh ... I a little help (I did not cry).

you tomorrow ...


Ooohhhh ... to see more photos ... click!

0 comments:

Post a Comment