Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Are Platypuses Legal In California

Zoe ... my seventh day (03-05-09)

Hello everyone,

That night I did not wake up after a feed from 2am & Mom and Dad were too few failures for the next feeding ... everyone was tired!
This is no big deal, we all slept a little more time ... anyway, it's always Mom & Dad to wake me up because I do not know if I would come, I sleep ... there at the end of the day where I wake up.

I was right in my first bath at home ... I do di
spokes no more ... I'll let you watch the video and photos.

This afternoon, we had a visit from Gruss (Mark, Gisele, Corinne & Emily), I could talk a little with them because I woke up ... and yes, Mom fed me when they arrived and as I sleep very rarely after a feed ...

Tonight, Mom & Dad said to me at 21:10 I had a week now ... and since their lives had changed but they were super happy!

Bon ben, there is my last post ... everyday golden
nbefore I would come once or twice a week for you to announce the new ... the week ahead looks busy already ( pediatrician visit Nien Tranb, Delph & Diego ,...)

A more ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment