Sunday, May 3, 2009

Advantage Of Stomach Flu

Zoe ... my sixth day (02-05-09)

Hello everyone,

Dad is catching up ... cool! (I just bother Mom and Dad full meal shouting "FAMINE!", After they end, either in 1 hour!)

Today Mom and Dad had the cons of these few jolts days to quell 'mom and had a very bad night ... she did for me every time I made a noise but as soon as she could hear me more!
Tomorrow evening, Dad told him to put his earplugs, he
the wake if I'm hungry.

So, we was a relaxing day ... passage to the pharmacy to retrieve the missing drugs, short visit of Christopher and Lydia, and especially DODO, DODO, DODO!

Otherwise I acclimatize well to my new home, it is larger and there are more things to see and hear that the previous (mom's tummy) ... dad even made me sleep in the couch!

However the end of the day was rougher ... I could not stop crying and mom and dad did not find out what was wrong. I cried in their arms, I did not take the breast or a finger ... I peed and I left a beautiful trail tire in my bed ... and they had not thought of ... but I'm sure now they will re do not have!

you tomorrow ... (after I'd most one message per day but one or two a week depending on availability and Dad happened, however I will try to continue to make every day new photos.)

Small precision: You are free to take pictures to store on your PC, print, etc. ... but please, it would be fashionable not to distribute it on other sites or blogs (like Facebook, Buddies pre ,...).
And yes with the new technologies we do not know where these photos can be found in some time and for what purpose, so a little common sense is needed.


As you may have noticed, Daddy has created a web album just for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment