Monday, May 25, 2009

Where Can I Buy Bulk Plant Pots

Zoe ... my fourth week (18 at 24-05-09)

Hello everyone,

I'm in great shape ... 400g and 2.5cm in 12 days ... not bad!
Result: the pediatrician advised the mother to space feedings (as in the evening) and suddenly I am no longer in the whole evening and part of the night. I have the right to breastfeed to 22h and then I find myself in bed ... I am crying all the tears in my body, neither Mom nor Dad will come looking for me ... they prefer to sleep (ok, I added a little I cry ... 5-10 minutes and I sleep peacefully until 5:30-6am the next morning!) .

Otherwise, I also went to visit the osteopath ... (I'm pampered, barely a month and already osteopathy) who said that everything was fine with me and that delivery was not traumatic for me (at least physically, because mentally we will never know!) .

With Mom and Dad we took advantage of good weather this week to walk in the neighborhood (Riv'étoile of landscaping, a park ,...) .
I even agree with mom haircut ... she was beautiful for the wedding of Celine (his cousin) and Mathieu .


Mamie Edith arrived Friday evening by train and it has benefited me ... she is pretty!

I also attended a previous marriage (I slept well on the music of the religious ceremony ... thank you and Nathalie Mathieu) ... it looked nice, everyone sang, laughed, ate, drank.
I also quickly realized the beautiful bride and her husband but also part of the family of mom. The evening is
Grandma Edith that kept me (I was very wise) because mommy and daddy did not want me to participate in the evening ... I'm too small and there will
it was too noisy ... this may be the next?

you next week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment