Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shag Band Colour List

Zoe ... my second week (4 to 10-05-09)

Hello everyone,

This week has been eventful ... I went to the pediatrician and there was the visit!

start with the medical part ... Hopefully, the pediatrician (a nice guy and humorous with graying hair) told me I was in great shape and now I had the right sleep without being woken up (I s
ens we will get along well both) ... it's Mom & Dad are happy ... I offered a few nights between 5 and 7 hours of sleep.
But I will not let me down for my feedings, sleeping at night but we ate the day ... and especially at the end of the day (All hours ... just to be propped for the night!).

Otherwise, there were plenty of visits:
Melanie's sister, dad who arrived Wednesday morning ... she took the tram alone ... I do not know yet do alone but was taken together when she left on Saturday afternoon ... I slept well!

Bertrand, Delphine & Diego's brother, dad with his wife (uh ... they linked by a PACS are not married) and my cousin arrived by plane on Thursday night ... Diego did not even fear, it is my brave cousin!
Regis and Julie's brother, mom and his girlfriend went early Friday afternoon before going to see a basketball game at the GIS. I made a big sleep in the arms of my sponsor ... it was very good. Grandpa and Grandma
Maurice Marguerite also passed Friday, but late afternoon and they also went to the basketball game after. It's funny when I'm in the arms of grandpa as he tells me I am very small and quite light.


I also had the right to visit the internet ... they are too modern Mom & Dad!
I saw for the first time Grandma Edith (the opposite is true if my memory serves me because it seems to me that I was sleeping!) she could spend time with us like that, it was nice and she saw everyone at once!
I met Joel & Fabienne (dad's godmother), Dad told me they would see this summer in Normandy (there is a big trip this summer, we go in Grandma Edith, in Bordeaux, Normandy ... I go to the discovery of France!).
By cons I missed my godmother Anne-Charlotte of
ésolée, but really there as I slept soundly Mom & Dad put me to bed.

As you can see I had a good weekend, I saw lots of people and I've been spoiled ... thank you everyone.

Next week promises to be calmer on the other hand ... I'll try to find a rhythm for my head, a nursery nurse comes to visit us on Thursday 14 in the afternoon and I'll be visiting the new next weekend!

you next week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment