Monday, January 10, 2011

Yukon Xl Or Toyota Sequoia

In palliative care team CLSC Plateau

A big thank you to all those who regularly come to see if the machine is still working properly and spend a little time to share, bring good mood and offer a reasonable and realistic hope in a situation yet unpredictable.
Thanks Simon nurse navigator long experience, who handles the humor, the reflexion with much skill that the syringe and Julie, the little star nurse, it was a great experience for all Téléquébec and not even fallen in apples, Anne Katherine, my nutritionist who does everything she can to make me gain weight (she succeeds) and finally a big thank you to Dr. Gerald , which in addition to following me, knows his patients with delight his bike, his guitar, his beautiful voice, her serious relaxation and great professionalism and finally his beautiful accent to Nova Scotia.
To all of you and to others, thank you for your dedication, not only to me, but for all these old people, alone in the world who often have no one else as a visitor that a team like this. Heartfelt thank you, and I hope to share with you a long time.


illustration Serge Bloch

The cover of this book by William Réjeau, tenderly illustrated by Serge Bloch I really liked because it resembles the commitment that you practice every day ...

see also blog http://www.deedeeparis.com/blog/quel-beau-metier-vous-faites-de-william-rejault
"What a beautiful job you "This sentence there, I heard more than once in service.
I put on my coat, I'm here for you, I am your nurse. I see you naked, I see you suffer, sometimes I listen to these secrets you never told your loved ones. I am at your service, dedication and understanding. For years I note memories, meetings, a few words scrawled on the body that I have encountered, the laughter and the tears, wounds that will not leave me and smiles again rejoice.
Small paper trail of these moments, small notebooks in the depths of my pockets that I share with you today. What a beautiful job I do, yes, let me tell you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment