Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who Is Good Dr Arvind Poswal Vs Dr Madhu

credible response of a wise old soul

My friend Roland, by your experience and your strength,
you've always been a beacon
your pain makes me want to live


The Big Brain - Roland Beil




This sentence was the key to my decision ... So this morning at the hospital for a first contact this year with Dr. Florescu, for treatment research at the Jewish GH. Going there, I knew very well what would be my answer. Once it is made, it's easy and unconditional. When the doctor asked me if I left, I said firmly and clearly yes, here we go!. She said encored several times (because there are people who withdraw once everything is committed).


But this is not yet a final decision, the signing of the contract, since it is conditional for exams I have to do again, heart, abdomen, chest and brain. These tests will be done within two weeks and I see the doctor on February 17, which is pretty fast. I'm pretty excited.
So here, there are still a few steps, but we took the right direction (especially me). There is of course no guarantee that all this success, but if I could have a small extension, or more, I would not say no ...


well here's news of the day, nothing too spectacular, but a new opening more interesting than to languish in palliative care. Now I am really motivated and things seem to appear rather bien.Après clinical examination, Dr. Florescu found me "Top Shape" are his words.
Because I also could readily say "no, the chemo, I do not want it" and let nature take its course. But incredibly, the psychological effect of illness on tonight, I feel less sick yesterday.
A huge thank you to Roland, who knows how to do something impossible.








Dear Denis, what great typo, it's too honorable and too important, too responsibility. But I take and I'm happy because I have a chance to see you again when the weather will be better. I still said it was not likely to happen to me, to my knowledge there is no treatment that heals the damage that my carcass undergoes. There well here and there a few experiments miéline grafts, or computer equipment, but it's certainly not me who could benefit: too old, and reaches for far too long. I do not even entitled to a cure yet what I would do the most good-young and only recently have uneven access. For me, démerden Sie sich. To suffer less and be able to deliver me, even as there are 2 or 3 years ago at a training day for several hours, should I increase the dose of Moscontin which is the same for 16 ans.Seulement's the dilemma What I take at this time is already limited at the torpor, the general slowdown that makes me move like these marsupials (called "lazy" I think) style slow-motion, and the head is a bit slow too. A real puzzle. There I too badly, and there are few days when I can motivate myself to move, just because I did not want to shit. But if I increase the morphine, it is the stupidity that is watching me. Waiting for the spring.
Roland


The Big Brain - Roland Beil


0 comments:

Post a Comment