Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hair Ribbons With Volleyballs

back in oncology?

A new research protocol for me?

Despite 4 years after diagnosis of cancer, after 9 months of palliative care, the chances are that I make my return soon to the club re-treated in oncology.
Indeed, Dr. MF, Hemato-oncologist who followed me three years, through 4 protocols different returned from his long vacation a year. In the meeting in the corridors of the service, she said: "You look well, we can not let Mr. Caspar palliative care.. We'll work it through targeted therapies.

Dr. MF asked if I was interested in the research process. Of course it An appointment was given to me to see the specifications, prepare the transfer of the case and everything that implies. First, it must meet the eligibility criteria, which are sometimes severe .... What molecule will be used? What technology? What lab? At which institution? When? Is treatment mandatory, difficult, long-lived?

And I think it is a serious probability that it succeeds.
Prime appointments, the 25 January 2011, to discuss ...
I think it's worth it to take another treatment. My life does not depend
but certainly its duration.
my body to science, I like the idea ..
You have not finished reading me!
CD
That way, there will be new things to tell
I will keep you
------
I feel you went to one day be the new dean of humanity.
What you could help science to progress, it's fabulous.
Here's at least one who does not have to torture to find out what it is ...
Who am I, where am I, how rack etc?
I like your adventures once those Tabarly.
J.


TARGETED THERAPIES

Cancer: A revolution is brewing
repotrage discovery Radio-Canada

part1







part2
The history of 4 patients, 4 different cases

Targeted therapies, what is it?
and English ...
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Therapy/targeted

0 comments:

Post a Comment