Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Indian Women In Black

Zoe ... my second Day (28-04-09)

Hello everyone,

After my crazy night, I woke up to 8am and the day went relatively slowly.

I had a visit (I have a little bit every day) but since yesterday I have not seen too much that was. Mom and Dad introduced me therefore the family, Richard and Margaret, Lawrence & Valerie with Celine, who had the opportunity to spend with them, and a friend ... that's what Marion said Mom.

Otherwise I am still driven to suck, what it's tiring! I am a bit proud of myself because I'm getting well with nipple shields, but it's hard ... ffffffff ... ... mom ... too small nipples in the coming days I'll try to fix it by pulling on it when I head!

Dad and Mom takes good care of my mama told me everything that happens, gives me pleasure when I nibbles her breasts and makes me care every day with the nurses. Besides, Dad is disgusted because he missed each time care for pediatric nurses never come at the same time ... but tomorrow it not share as this is not done (c ' is why he does an article tonight) because there will be bathing, blood test, hearing test ,...( you'll know everything tomorrow)

again Tonight I partied with Mom and Dad, I held until 5am this time. Mom was never able to come off the breast from 23:30 to 5 am, I'm me sleep well after sucking 3 / 4 hour - 1 hour, when she robbed me and asked me in my bed I opened my eyes wide, had a smile put me at nibbles and ended up crying if she was trying not to put me back in! (I never do that day, I sleep without worrying whether in arms or in my bed) At 5am, Dad still managed to take me in his arms without that I wake up and suddenly I slept in his arms until 8am, it n e would not take the risk of waking up again by putting me in my bed so that mom is sleeping.
Mom and Dad that I would love to head just over the day, I am more awake in the night I sleep better ... I will see tomorrow night!

you tomorrow ...

To watch videos today, click on my nose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment