Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tracey Adams And Vietnam 2

Zoe ... my first day (27-04-09) ... I voilou

Hello everyone,

Here's a quick message to tell you my first day:

After my arrival on Sunday evening, I spent a first night very enjoyable.
I'm coming suckle only twice, at 1:30 and at around 6am. While mom and dad had just gone down when I called at 1:30 but hey ... I was a little hungry. However it is not super easy to suck, it spends much time and I cry a lot, it annoys me!
After mom and dad we had a little trouble sleeping because it is located just across from the nursery and it is the parade of babies crying all night!

The day was cool, I'm well rested and dad brought back "shields" (nipples) so I better head, it works pretty well ... thank you daddy! !

By 19h, grandpa, grandma, Regis and Julie moved me to a cuckoo, I admit to not having any followed ... I sleep in the open because I had asked just before eating.

That night I tried to party with Mom and Dad, it worked until 4am. I am here almost every hour to nurse and when Dad wanted to take me after I was crying because I preferred to stay in mom's breasts ... so mam year she never slept.
So Mom and Dad, we developed a plan and I have made. Dad slept from about 1:30 to 3:30 at ... I asked again in the 4h and immediately after, Dad took me in his arms and I fell asleep.
advantage of my inattention, I then put it in my basket, he told Mom to sleep and we went out into the hallway. I'm trying to pretend to want to suck, making faces, dad he wanted to know nothing.
We went back to 5:15 in the room because I was sleeping soundly, and the hall began to heat up strongly ... mom was sleeping too soundly.

I'll tell you more tomorrow ...

To see more pictures, click on my tongue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment