Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Notorious Shelly Martinez Watch

Zoe ... my ninth week (22 to 28-06-09)

Hello everyone,

That's it, we know where we will live from mid-August ... Dad & Mom signed a lease ... now it ' Grandpa is playing, he'll do an inventory after the end of July because she is Madame holiday and we will not be back ... thank you papi! Otherwise

week went well ... we have much mopped with Mom & Dad (paternity obliges) and I can already say that I like shopping ... I look at what m around it, when I babbles something I like and I never do not cry (Si .. from time to time ... like for sucking dad for his taste) .


I met the banker (she had taken a 2 hour window to enjoy it!) and now I have a booklet A. .. it only remains for me only the and hope to build on the interest rate rises from here that I am a big girl!

Friends of Mom & Dad came to take tea on Saturday afternoon ... we had a good time and everyone has benefited.

Sunday, I continued to get acquainted with some of the family ... mom was spent a hot afternoon in the garden of Grandpa & m
friend in the shadow of the plane ... it was nice!

Little information less sympathetic, do not be sad ... I did not say anything yet ... we go on vacation at the end of next week (this is good news!) .. . the sudden I could not leave you messages all the time. I promise to try as often as possible!

soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment