Monday, June 1, 2009

How To Make Welded Wire Leaners

Zoe ... my fifth week (25 to 31-05-09)

Hello everyone,

This week, Dad went to work ... except Friday (he was at home but if he had been absent, we would not saw the difference ... he was lying o
u to the toilet!) .

Monday was a hot day, but mom has made sure my little comfort ... scantily dressed and we stayed barricaded in the house with shuttered windows and the history of ... well enjoy the cool home. In the evening, when Dad came home I had the same right to a bath to refresh myself but I have not really liked, I preferred to drink with my mom when I was too hot.

Otherwise the rest of the week was cool, I like a big head now (without shields) and suddenly mom has seen its first punctured
... it's not pleasant! Promised Mom, I try to gently when I cling to your breasts.

Since Saturday, I'm starting to track people or objects look and I sketch from time to time my first smile ... Mom and Dad have fun like children trying to make me smile!

Saturday I met the midwife who accompanied mom and dad during pregnancy. She has taught me to relieve my belly and removing stress through techniques of touch ... it's like when I was in the belly Mom and Dad had me cuckoo!

is now too nice and sometimes I cry myself to be right ... no, I cry because I suffer terriiiiiiiiblement and mom or dad helps me!

Sunday we went for dinner at grandpa and grandma to Ohnenheim ... personally I ate as usual ... and then we went to Marion to wish him a happy birthday ... 25 years is worth celebrating !

Tomorrow, Monday I will meet my godmother, Anne-Charlotte for the first time ... she just spend a few days at home ... I hope it will not bring us rain ( she comes Normandy) .

Next week, the doctor must treat Dad ... normally ... I hope he will succeed!

you next week ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment