Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nausea From Flu Shots

Zoe ... my sixth week (from 1 to 7-06-09)

Hello everyone,

Two things before you begin:

First ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

And FYI, to get access to all photos (almost) just click on the picture below the article ...


This week my sponsor is Anne-Charlotte come spend a few days at home ... and it was cool ... she has a beautiful hair color! Otherwise
dad made his short stay in the hospital ... there is nothing serious ... rest and quiet were the words of the doctor.


This week I discovered the joys of Tapido ... I just play like crazy on it, I can move in all directions without difficulty ... there are 2 little videos! Thank you sponsor and Normandy for all these gifts.

Now I sleep pretty well ... sometimes I make a more difficult night for something different ... I decided to make new discoveries ...

I know now do ... only smiles q
hen I want ... if it's too easy ... must be there at the right time!

For information, crevices mom are doing better since the weekend ... she no longer suffers too when I'm holding. Dad gave me my first bottle on Monday 1 June because Mom was too ill to breast ... I took it without any problem and after I asked for the breast ... I am a real morfaloue it seems !

me Mama tried new outfits ... it was a bit tired of seeing me in my pajamas all day ... so I put a pretty dress knitted Tuesday (thank you Francoise) and ... for Once I did not managed to get my fill layer and everything dirty!

This weekend we stayed quietly all three at home and then I celebrated my way the first party at my mom!
While Mom and Dad wanted to take this opportunity to spend a quiet evening on Saturday night ... I inlaid until 1am Sunday ... and Sunday morning so mom could sleep after feeding it s daddy is after me because I wanted to chat, I had no desire to go back to bed (this is the first time!) .

Next week should be calm, but the weekend looks busy, however ... I'll spend an evening alone at home to grandma Ohna I
will celebrate the centenary of the school of mum and I'll wander in the Vosges for my first weekend of volleyball!

you next week ...

Click gently on my smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment