Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How Old Is Tawnee Stone Wikipedia

Wildfire



Thank you for your correspondence. As I go to your blog every day (yes) I'm delighted to have new, more personal.
And the forest fire in all this, will you tell me, what's the connection? Well here it is: last night in bed before falling asleep, an idea came to me.
Your Cancer is like a forest fire. He started without anybody noticing. Then as the fire, he fed you to grow, propagate, making
havoc. There are lands burned, burned in you is a fact.
firefighters Denis Caspar called chemo, radiation, etc ... They left thinking that the whole forest was burning, they are powerless, it is nature, it is stronger than knowledge. ..
But I have a subtle feeling that the fire begins to extinguish itself. No real explanation or logic, the last embers go out. Your body certainly has some very damaged parcels, but another part of your body is healthy and it is on that party must wager.
Building, sow, create, on this part of healthy body that could allow (a bet a little crazy) to start slowly, gently, quietly revived.
That basically the frame of my thoughts.
Hubert
I nfirmier oncology



What intuition attractive, beautiful image postive, it's tempting to throw himself fully. Observed, precipitating nothing ...

Your dream last night in bed before going to sleep as crazy it is, is a metaphor for a desirable well advanced cancer like mine. No one has anything concrete to offer, apart from a slow descent into the tomb. In addition, for me, you're a truly credible interlocutor and I know that your intuition is not the result of a stealthy idea, but regular monitoring of the information I have provided the blog other correspondence about the disease, and the results of your search for a permanent solution. It touches me very much, dear friend.
You see, ever during those four years, I have asked anyone, put forward, never begged, refused all false hopes. I tried to live as possible in harmony as good neighbors with the intruder. I let the doctors carry out their medicines, with their attendant complex therapies and disagreeable, burning rays, then allowed to nature with the help of palliative care.
Since then, many details are consistent with a decrease in the intensity of the flames of which you speak. Many people have commented on my physical appearance, on my own good mine.Moi, I noticed that I was much more agile than before, as I walked with a more decided I had more endurance and I also noticed that I forgot the disease for quite long time, as if it bothered me less.
The pain is still present but well controlled, Witness the fire is still smoldering.
Let time do his work.

blog about it and would not exist without this little encounter with Tibetan history, you've probably read. It really motivated me.



"In Buddhism Tibetan, like the great masters of the past we always knew,
compassion is the source of all healing.
Suppose you have a disease like cancer or AIDS. If, in addition to your own pain, and mind filled with compassion, you take it upon yourself the suffering of those who share the same fate, you definitely can purify the negative karma of the past, due to the continuation of your suffering in the present and future.
"I remember hearing about Tibet many cases extraordinary people who, having learned that they were suffering from an incurable disease, abandoning all their belongings and left the cemetery to die. There they devoted themselves to this practice of taking upon himself the suffering of others. And what is remarkable is that instead of dying, they returned home fully healed. "
Sogyal Rinpoche - The Tibetan Book of life and death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment