Sunday, December 5, 2010

Elegant Center Piecess

Zoe ... Zoe ...

Hello Friends!

news with a few flakes of Alsace ... This week I discovered the joys of snow and I took the opportunity to make my first skiing (luckily the cushioning layer!)
the top my one and a half, I'm quite a bitch ... Always so curious, I want to see everything, touch, taste everything .... especially the chocolates advent calendar! Just standing at 7am, before I post it by repeating "Tota" Tota "(chocolate), until my little hands reach
the precious, even be balanced on a chair ... Mom was forced to remove chocolates next few days, and put them in as and when.
I also found an ally with whom to shock the 400 blows c hez Auntie: "Poti" (Hippolytus), I do not leave without having made 10 kisses! Well, sometimes I annoy too, must not exaggerate ... I gossiped more and more (a girl, what!), Even if Mom and Dad do not always understand me ... But my little mischievous look is sometimes enough to make me understand ...
Tomorrow is Saint-Nicolas I hope to meet the old gentleman in the streets because of Selestat .... yes yes ... I am always very wise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment