Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Make A Dress Pattern

mourn is not appropriate ...


The woman reader of the blog tells me his story:
disease and we took everything we had already proven so ...
Last spring, his mother is diagnosed: lung cancer with vena cava syndrome. Little hope left by doctors, but for her, so far, the chemistry works. Not a recession, but it feels better, she is active again, doing things she loves ...
But at the end of winter, his father was diagnosed with a tumor trachea, and despite a tracheotomy, he died in March.
His mother, obviously afraid of offending.
In May 2010, is his companion with whom she has two young children, which is touché.Grosse tumor in the abdomen. Diagnosis: adenocarcinoma with metastases.
A tidal wave!
How have hope?
Do not be "tying knots in the brain" .....
Do not sink into depression ......




Hello C

My readers are often relatives of people with lung cancer. I am pleased to say that this can give hope and courage sometimes. I must confess tail 've never had a match too heavy, a series of misfortunes in chain as intense. I feel lost to the tragedy that you are describing and I confess I have no idea how réagir.Seul a professional, a psychologist might help you find the resources within you to deal with such tsunami events.
Your kids are they already know about the illness of their father? and its severity?
The doctors have mentioned the Tarceva? This drug, taken orally, far from being a panacea, no cure for cancer, but the advantage in some cases seriously delay the progress of metastatic tumors and for a longer or shorter. Unfortunately, everyone does not support it because of its side effects.
I took Tarceva as a last resort, in January 2009 and for fourteen months. Last May, the doctors stopped the treatment on the grounds that I did more harm than good. Subsequently, I still had two radiotherapy, more for the pain to heal. And since then, no further treatment, just pain control. I do not scan over an image catastrophic disappointment, I prefer not to know and imagine stability. And for now, nothing special seems to evolve. largely attribute this stability to Tarceva.
But I am not a doctor, just a patient who feels completely powerless against the magnitude of the tragedy of what you are experiencing now.
Depression watching you, and you can not leave your children also become victims chain of these woes. This is why you need to find a trusted third party can hear you and channel your energy towards safeguarding and protection for them, and your mom is better. They may guess your only lifeline, because their way of adapting and accepting what happens to them must be for us an example and a link to protect fragile. Your depression would probably still much more damage.
That, C., Can I answer your mail. I feel totally helpless about it all, I am sorry for not being able to do anything other than to meditate for you, and listen to you if you feel the need. Feel free to contact me again if you think it can advance if you need to scream, cry. Speaking ... It is unfortunately everything in my power
I am aware that this is completely ridiculous, but we must try to save what can be.
In thought and prayers are with you, we are unable to feel any such amount of fear, anguish and sadness that surrounds you right now
Affectionately
CD

0 comments:

Post a Comment