Monday, October 26, 2009

How Much Does Alcohol Poisoning Cost

Zoe ... October 2009 ... I was 6 months old today!

Hello everyone,

I take these few days Holiday to give you my new ... especially, I remind you, click on my picture to access my album especially since Dad is usually pictures as articles right now! In

me all goes well, the pediatrician is pleased with me, I grew up well (6.6 kg 66cm) and now I get to eat more and more things.
Now I mix my yogurt sauces, I have the right to sample all the vegetables and I'll start the meat in the week ... for now Mom & Dad are happy because I'm not difficult, it must say that I only eat mashed potatoes and stewed house, no pots on the horizon!

Otherwise now I'm sad to go to auntie, I know Mom or Dad come looking for me and I am no longer obligated to them to celebrate their return!

every day I discover new features: I roll back on his stomach, I made noises (see video!) with my mouth to make real discussion as Dad & Mom, I'm coming to slam on my tongue and my palate like that I send bisouxxx!

It is not nice my dad in this picture?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment