Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How Do I Make My Baja Go Kart Go Faster

Anouchka Gallery Staircase-Rennes



Compulsion
Exhibition anouchkapotdevin
/ / Gallery of Stairs (MTL area), Rennes / /
/ / October 13 to November 9, 2009 / /
"Constraint time constraint means. I like working under those conditions where one thinks and acts in which one yet. It's very clear
what happened to this exhibition at the Galerie de l'Escalier.
I tell you quickly:
September. Christèle my intention to exhibit: Mid-October or January?
Well, I told you it was fast.
Obviously I did not want to move the pieces I had already made. It's still funnier and more challenging to present work "nine". And even if the furniture here this is an exception (this is true, it was shown once), it translates well, like my creations, my obsession with the accumulation of mass to reach the singularity.
Always. Compulsion. "
Anouchkapotdevin
anouch.crea @ yahoo.fr
http://anouchkapotdevin.canalblog.com/

Compulsion. The essence of the process of creating anouchkapotdevin, designer craftsman.
The essence of his work. The essence of the character. In the workshop
Gael, there are objects, like so many materials. Massed and China. Collected with passion and frenzy. If she takes it, that they will become in the hands of Anouchka? Reconsidered once, what other life? Assembled, assembled, welded, they are painting, furniture, jewelry. It shows that it is capable of both, mixing in its know-how to craft the fundamental qualities of the designer.
While not a definitive answer to the question that torments me - which is Anouk? - Is here in this exhibition shifted, original, personal.
Christèle Fournier
galeriedelescalier@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment