Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Specialized Croosroads Bike

September 2009 my second month of vacation (from 4 to 31 August 2009) ... Zoe

Hello everyone,

Click on my picture to access my album ...

After several weeks of absence I return with a new short message ... it was time, is not it!

So this month we worked on the theme of cartoons because it's official, from August 15, for professional reasons, we live on ... Selestat Strasbourg goodbye (sniff, sniff) .


We still managed to enjoy a little of Strasbourg, between two boxes, to go see the water show at Riv'étoile and some friends, not to mention a restaurant .. but do not worry ... we will return to Strasbourg!

Otherwise, we have also begun to explore the surroundings of our new apartment (there are many dead ends so we turned around often during our walks!) , we also enjoy our
e garden for dining out and even make the compote and jam (o No it will not do every day anyway ... Fortunately we were on vacation!) , we inquired so I can participate in baby swimming and I start after the holidays of All Saints (so cool because I love playing in the water and splashing everyone!) .

I also discovered some less friendly side of resuming work mom and dad ... I now qualify for
are bottles of milk powder (bah!!) and day I go to auntie ... we'll have to get used to these changes!

That ... next time I'll tell you my new life since the beginning of classes for mom and dad!

soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment